Mune Music has officially introduced the Mune digital instrument – a new MIDI controller that’s designed to be an expressive, flexible and visual instrument.
- Audience visibility – it’s designed to allow audiences to see a correlation between what you do and what they hear.
- Versatile design – can be played in multiple positions, including: on a table, on your knee or with a shoulder strap.
- Expressive – it offers 24 high-quality touch sensors and an acceleromter, letting you control many parameters, independently, at one time.
- MIDI compatible – so it can be used with most electronic music apps and gear
- Open-source software – the Mune’s software is open source, so anyone can mod it.
- Wireless – it offers 6 hours of wireless use, with up to 50 meter range. It also offers MIDI over USB.
- Dynamic backlighting – it has 84 LEDs to provide a visual reference.
Mune Demo Video:
Pricing and Availability
The Mune is being produced via a Kickstarter project and is available to project backers for 776 CAD (about US $599). It is expected to ship in Nov 2017.