Developed by Digital Audio Denmark for Avid, Pro Tools | MTRX gives Pro Tools users the sonic quality of DAD’s AD and DA converters—along with flexible monitoring, I/O, and routing capabilities.
Powered by the MediaCentral Platform, it integrates seamlessly with Pro Tools | S6 and Pro Tools | S3 control surfaces.
- Gain extended monitor control and flexible routing with Pro Tools | S6, S3, and other EUCON surfaces
- Use the converter as a high-performance 64-channel Pro Tools | HD interface
- Connect and route their entire studio through AES3, MADI, Dante, and/or SDI I/O (MADI, Dante and SDI I/O option cards sold separately)
- Add high-quality mic preamps as an option and remotely control them from Pro Tools
- Customize Pro Tools | MTRX to their needs through eight available 8-channel card slots
- Keep everything in sync through Word Clock, AES11, Video, and all digital I/O
- Get automatic sample rate conversion on AES inputs
Pro Tools | MTRX will be available in Q4 2016. See the Avid site for details.