Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, originally available on Android, is now available on iOS.
The app is a portable multitrack audio and MIDI recording studio, featuring virtual instruments, editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects and automation.
The app is a free download. Pro features and sound libraries are available as in-app purchases.
- Multitrack audio recording / playback
- MIDI sequencing with piano roll editor
- Drum pattern editor
- Inter-app audio effects and instruments
- AudioBus support (including AudioBus remote)
- Audio Unit v3 instruments and effects displayed directly in the app
- Non-linear editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade, etc. with full undo/redo
- Virtual instruments (comes with free instruments and more instrument packs to download with in-app purchase)
- Wide range of downloadable loops available (free and paid)
- Clip volume and fade points
- Loop playback
- Automation of mixer and effect parameters
- Mix-down to WAV, AIFF and ALAC
- Punch in/out
- Zoom down to the sample
- Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
- Unlimited number of tracks (more than 3 requires the PRO in-app purchase)
- Unlimited number of groups (requires the PRO in-app purchase)
- Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
- Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
- Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
- Projects are interchangeable with our Android version
- Export to other DAW’s by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
- Media server to access your files easily from a desktop computer
Pricing and Availability
Audio Evolution Mobile Studio is available as a free download; pro features are a $5.99 in-app purchase.