Stephan Marx has released Quantiloop 2.0, a major update to the virtual loop pedal for iOS.
Quantiloop is designed to recreate the simplicity of a hardware loop pedal in an iOS app. Attach a MIDI foot controller and control it the way you want. If you don’t have MIDI controller at hand, just preset your loop length, enable auto–record or a count–in and your loops will automatically close, no hands or feet required.
Here’s what’s new in the update:
- Completely refreshed UI
- 4 Tracks + Rhythm Track
- New play mode: Serial Master
- Assignable Instant Track FX (Fade, Tapestop, Reverse, Transpose, Reverb/Delay, Comp/Gate or any IAA effect)
- Assignable Instant Input FX (Transpose, Reverb/Delay, Comp/Gate or any IAA effect)
- Arm Mode enhances workflow dramatically
- MIDI Slave support (E.g. slave Quantiloop to your hardware drum kit)
- MIDI Program Change support for changing presets
- Many stability improvements
Pricing and Availability:
Quantiloop 2.0 is available now for $9.99/€9,99. The update is a free upgrade to existing users.