Sonicsmith has introduced the Squaver P1 Audio-Controlled Synthesizer pedal.
The unique synth is designed to be controlled using any electric or acoustic instrument via a microphone.
- Single Audio-Controlled Oscillator (ACO) design
- Plays analog synth along with the input audio
- Extracts gate, pitch, envelope and trigger CV from input audio
- Mix knob can blend between square and sawtooth waves
- 40 dB gain range on the input preamp (high impedance)
- 3 thru jacks for daisy-chaining multiple units and record source directly
- Side chain input to feed the 2nd ENV follower
- Ring mod audio input will invert phase at the audio frequency
- LP, BP / HP, 12 / 24db/oct resonant filter with CV input control
- 9V battery operation or standard 9V pedal supply
- Dual 4 charecter LED meter shows both the main input level and the side-chain input’s
- Total of 3 audio inputs, 5 CV outputs and 6 CV inputs
Pricing and Availability
The Squaver P1 Audio-Controlled Synthesizer is available to pre-order for US $729.