Sinevibes has introduced Flow II, a plugin for creating animated flanger and phaser effects.
Unlike a traditional flanger or phaser, Flow has a tempo-synchronized sequencer that lets you set different effect frequency, envelope shape and modulation depth per each of its 32 steps. While it can do classic sweeps and burbles, it goes much beyond, allowing stepped patterns, complex riffs, elaborate pulsations and random glitches.
Both its rhythmic and spectral character is also widely tunable with multiple open parameters for the effect and the envelope sequencer.
- Sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable duration, division and swing ratio.
- Four flanger and phaser algorithms with ultra-wide frequency range (20 Hz to 10 kHz).
- Envelope matrix offering 10 envelope shapes; adjustable time, curve and lag.
- Eight parameter snapshots in each preset for real-time switching or automation.
- Host transport synchronization with support for tempo and time signature changes.
- Color-coded control elements with animated transitions between settings.
Multiple utility functions for randomizing, cloning and time-shifting sequences.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution.
Here’s a video demo:
Pricing and Availability
Flow II is available now for US $29.