iZotope has introduced Spire Studio, a wireless recording system for iOS, designed to make it easy to record and edit audio anywhere you like.
Spire Studio works together with a free iOS app to deliver a new kind of recording experience, letting you record, edit, mix and share music from your mobile device.
- Internal studio-quality microphone for a professional sound.
- Automatically set recording levels with a single button to eliminate set-up time and distorted sounds.
- Record with effects, including reverbs, delays, and amp models, with zero-latency monitoring.
- iZotope’s intelligent sound processing technology gives recordings professional polish.
- Layer up to eight tracks per project.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connection from Spire Studio to the Spire app.
- Battery operated so you can record for hours on the go.
- Grace Design preamps for pristine clarity.
- Two combo jacks for plugging in your instruments or mics with +48 V phantom power.
- Automatically sync tracks between hardware and software for seamless version control.
- LED touchscreen to adjust volume, mute, and delete tracks.
- Intuitive mixing and editing.
- Collaborate on projects with musicians anywhere in the world from your iPhone.
- Export your music to a computer or favorite audio editing software like Pro Tools, iMovie, and Logic, or upload to storage platforms like iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Availability & Spire on Tour
Pricing and Availability
Spire Studio will be available for $349 in Fall 2017. See the Spire site for more info.