Numerical Audio has introduced VC-1, a ‘vintage’ style chorus effect that offers several true stereo algorithms with up to 3 chorus stages per channel, parallel & serial configurations, flexible input/output processing and more.
- 3 unique chorus models (Analog, Digital, Vintage Digital)
- Up to 3 chorus stages in either serial or parallel configuration
- Modulation via sine LFO or lowpass noise
- Fixed 3 band split input section and +/-6db shelving filters at the output
- Advanced Dimension D style stereo coupling
- Stereo Animator & true stereo processing throughout
- Standalone operation with mic/guitar input and support for USB audio interfaces
- Audio Unit Extension
- Inter App Audio support
- Audiobus support
- MIDI Remote Control
VC-1 offers 3 different programs for chorus effects::
- Analog – Warm sounding analog voiced chorus utilising BBD (bucket brigade delay) emulation and Dimension-D style cross-coupling.
- Digital – Bright & modern sounding digital chorus (full bandwidth).
- Vintage Digital – Dark & noisy vintage voiced digital chorus (10kHz bandwidth / 12bit processing).
Pricing and Availability:
VC-1 (Universal Application) is available now for US $5.99 in the App Store.