Embertone has introduced Joshua Bell Violin, a new solo violin virtual instrument, created in collaboration with Grammy Award-winning violin virtuoso Joshua Bell.
Joshua Bell Violin features the sound of Bell, playing his rare Stradivarius, carefully recorded in a great space, more than 20,000 samples, programmed with ‘an insane amount of detail’ and packaged as a virtual instrument for Mac & Windows.
- True Legato – Embertone recorded every possible note-to-note transition throughout of the range of Joshua’s Stradivarius… in 12 different styles. Bow Change, Slur, Portamento, with different speeds and dynamics.
- The Sound of a Virtuoso – features 20,000 samples of Joshua Bell
- Customizable – articulation assignment system lets you tailor-make the instrument to the performance style you prefer.
- Keyswitching, CC’s, Aftertouch, Velocity, Playing Speed, Pitch Bend, and more
- Intuitive Performance – humanization controls that allow you to alter tuning based on speed, interval and attack, as well as a bow/slur switching system.
- Natural + Modeled Vibrato – Embertone recorded full sets of vib and non-vib performances, so that you can choose what you want.
- Standard + Unique Articulations – Legato, sustains, staccato, spiccato, tremolos, trills, harmonics.
- Ricochets, super-flautando sustains, tasto + ponticello sustains, and even true-legato harmonics (bows, slurs and portamento)
- Pristine Sound – recorded at the former Avatar Studios (now owned by Berklee), with award-winning engineer Richard King leading the sessions.
Pricing and Availability:
Joshua Bell Violin is available with an intro price of US $179.