Image-Line has released FL Studio 12.5.1, along with a beta of the native, 64-Bit, FL Studio for OS X.
Here’s what’s new in FL Studio 12.5.1:
- Browser – Samples can be sent from the Browser to the Playlist with (Ctrl+Middle-click) and (Ctrl+Enter). Browser recognizes plugin presets for more Image-Line plugins.
- Channel Sampling Robot – Now defaults to Shared data folder when exporting a DirectWave program file.
- DirectWave – Added refresh button to Browser. Now defaults to Shared data folder when saving a Program or Bank.
- Export – Settings for Project export to Audio file (File menu) and for Pattern render (Picker Panel / Clip Menus) are now saved separately to avoid confusion.
- Formula Controller – New functions: Atan2, Inter and InterNoSwap.
- FPC – Rename/Color/Icon/Settings popup-menu when you (Alt+Right-click) a Pad.
- Fruity Dance – Sprite sheet now has a higher resolution for your 4K viewing pleasure.
- Patcher – Dramatically reduced CPU usage.
- Piano roll > Menu > Helpers – Scale highlighting scales renamed to make the menu easier to use.
- Playlist – New ‘Playlist menu > Edit > Dropping to track header locks to content’ option.
- New solid color option – View > Behind clips > Solid (so pretty). Drag and drop now shows a ‘shadow’ indication of drop location and length when dragging Clips onto it.
- 64 Bit/Native Plugins – A number of older 32 Bit VST format plugins have been converted to FL native format 64 bit, including: 7 Band EQ, Bass Boost, Center, Chorus, Compressor, Delay, Fast LP, Filter, Flanger, Free Filter, Mute 2, Phaser, Phase Inverter. Resulting in significant CPU savings when used in FL Studio 64 Bit.
ZGameEditor Visualizer – Option to type in custom FPS for video export. (Right-click) the
- Frames per second menu.
- Additional changes & Bugfixes
Details on the update and the Mac OS X beta are available at the Image-Line site.