Mega Cat Studios let us know that they’ve released a new fighting game for the Nintendo Entertainment System, Creepy Brawlers, that combines retro-styled fighting action and an original 8-bit soundtrack.
- Creepy Brawlers is an actual NES game, cartridge and all- you’ll need to whip out your Nintendo to play!
- Eleven monsters to fight, inspired by classic horror stories
- Four arenas, including the Monster Movie Mansion and top secret Laboratory 52
- Evolving enemies- This isn’t even my final form!
- An achievement system, with 18 achievements to unlock
- Super Spooky
Creeping It Reel
In addition to the NES game, the game’s chiptune soundtrack, which includes music by Danimal Cannon and Mitch Foster, is available on a separate NES cartridge, Creeping It Reel.
Max Cat tells us that the NES cartridge includes ‘the legendary Dancing Pumpkin Man (you have to see it to believe it) and a Trick-or-Treat pachinko minigame.’
See the Mega Cat Studios site for details.