Greek audio software company Inertia Sound Systems let us know that it has launched its first product, Granulizer, which is a granular synthesizer for OS X (AU).
Granulizer features a versatile DSP engine that can go ‘from metallic crunch and grainy fuzziness to smooth reverb-like tones, spectral widening or chaotic soundscapes’.
- High quality audio engine that performs time-stretching, pitch-shifting, granular resynthesis and spectrum manipulation
- Diffusion effect for ‘wide droney sounds’ (think spectral reverb)
- Spectral Shaping
- Frequency shifter for atonal variations
- Control over subtle randomization of certain internal parameters (“Magic” knob)
- Attack/Release envelope
- Waveform view with loop selection
- Minimal, clean UI
Pricing and Availability
Granulizer is currently available for € 14.00 (normally € 35.00).
If you’ve used Granulizer, share your thoughts on it in the comments!