Apogee and Sennheiser have released the Ambeo Smart Headset – a set of iPhone headphones, designed to turn you into a walking 3D microphone.
The Ambeo Smart Headset connects to your Lightning port and fits in your ears like other earbud-style headphones.
But the earpieces are fitted with omnidirectional microphones, designed for creating binaural recording that matches what you hear as you walk around. The microphones also enable Transparent Hearing and Noise Cancellation features that allow you to blend the sounds of your surroundings with your music or tune them out.
- Headphones with Lightning connection for iPhone and iPad (MFi certified by Apple)
- Built-in professional microphones for 3D audio recording to capture sounds like you hear them
- Effortless recording with any App that captures stereo audio, including iPhone Camera App
- Transparent Hearing lets you hear the sounds around you and blend them with audio from your iPhone
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks distractions in your surroundings
- Additional telephone mic lets you take calls and operate voice control on iPhone
- High-quality headphones with signature Sennheiser sound
- Apogee’s proprietary Soft Limit and mic preamp plus precisely tuned A/D and D/A conversion
Pricing and Availability:
The Ambeo Smart Headset is available now for US $299.95.