Animatek has released UZZ 3.1, an update to their a Max For Live step sequencer.
UZZ 3.1 is a 16-step sequencer, where you can adjust each parameter in every step independently.
Here’s what’s new in version 3.1:
- The code has been reduced by 48% and now is faster.
- Issues in the interface have been corrected.
- Now you do NOT need to use SHIFT + click to save the preset, the preset in which you are working is automatically stored when you move to the next one.
- It has included an option to copy and paste the presets that make the work more fun and fast.
- Compatible with Ableton Live 10 and with PUSH banks (Experimental).
Pricing and Availability
UZZ is available now for 9 Euro.