Developer Jan Ostman has introduced the DSP Synthesizers RMX Drum Module – a Eurorack module that he says features “that great 80’s a-Law companding sound.”
The module offers per-voice trigger inputs, audio outputs and volume and tuning controls.
- 18 classic 80’s EPROM drum sounds (a-Law 8-bit 24KHz)
- 6 voice polyphonic
- 6 slider knob volume mixer
- 6 tuning knobs 15 – 30 KHz sample frequency
- 6 separate drum outputs
- 1 mixed mono output
- MIDI input 3.5mm TRS-jack type ‘B’ (Arturia)
- USB-MIDI I/O 3.5mm TRS-jack (tip is D-)
- Transmits triggers and tune knobs to DAW over USB
Pricing and Availability
The RMX Drum Module is available now for $339, 290€.