PreSonus has introduced the Atom MIDI pad controller, which features 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads and 8 assignable pad banks.
The Atom connects to your computer via USB and is compatible with most music production and performance software – but PreSonus says that the Atom ‘is absolutely amazing when used with PreSonus Studio One’.
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages
- 8 assignable pad banks
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary encoders
- MIDI “keyboard” mode
- Note Repeat mode
- Full Velocity mode (only send velocity 127)
- USB 2.0
- Included Software
- Studio One Artist production software for Mac and Windows
- MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM
- Compatible with most music production and performance software for Mac and Windows
Pricing and Availability
The PreSonus Atom is expected to be available in October for US $149.
2 thoughts on “PreSonus Intros Atom Pad Controller”
Launch Pad killer?
Maybe 8 of them 😉