Composer Jesper Nordin and iOS developer Jonatan Liljedahl (Kymatica) have released Gestrument Pro for iOS – a major update to the original Gestrument.
Gestrument Pro features recordable automations, advanced scale editing and a system of tweakable modular generators that define the pitches and rhythms.
- Up to 16 individual Instruments.
- Each Instrument can be controlled by any of up to 8 Cursors.
- Instruments can use internal high quality sounds or play other synthesizers or apps via MIDI.
- Modular swappable Generators for producing the rhythms and pitches per Instrument, each with their own set of tweakable parameters and settings.
- 8 performance sliders that each can control one or more parameters in the Instruments and their Generators.
- A highly flexible modulation system allows assigning Sliders and Cursor position/pressure to any parameter in the Instruments.
- Advanced microtonal Scale editor with several standard scales included.
- 8 Scale Slots for fast switching between scales and tonalities during performance.
- Sliders, Cursors and Scale Slots can be recorded into automated loops, or controlled via MIDI.
- Supports Inter-App Audio and Audiobus, including host sync for following the hosts transport and tempo.
Pricing and Availability
Gestrument Pro is available now for US $16.99.