Composer and developer Christian Halten let us know that he’s released SampleRobot 6 Multi-X and a new trial version of the automated ‘sampling assistant’.
SampleRobot 6 Multi-X is the entry-level version of SKYLIFE’s SampleRobot 6 Pro. Multi-X stands for multi export. and the app offers a huge range of different multisampling formats for various software and hardware instruments.
Compared to SampleRobot 6 Pro, which includes 24 bit resolution sample export and also some advanced Midi features like the monitor and support for continuous controllers, SampleRobot 6 Multi-X offers 16 bit export resolution and basic Midi remote control.\
Users can start the sampling sessions with SampleRobot 6 Multi-X and crossgrade at a later time to SampleRobot 6 Pro if these features are needed. All project files are compatible between both versions.
New features in SampleRobot 6 Multi-X:
- Modular graphical user interface.
- Integrated central WaveRobot loop and transient editor.
- Native MacOS and Windows 10 support.
- Large-scale Midi monitor.
- Floating Peak Meter.
- Context-sensitive Project hierarchy.
- Sample list for easy browsing and searching.
- Library and user bank export for Yamaha Montage.
- Optimized activation process.
- Fast sampling process.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Sample export for many software and hardware samplers.
- Intuitive Project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing, transient recognition and sample editing.
- Many loop and crossfade types including auto-gain crossfades.
- Over 800 MB premium multisamples taken from classic synthesizers included.
Pricing and Availability