Swedish audio gurus Klevgränd have released Kleverb, an algorithmic reverb effect that offers an intuitive UI and with ‘a carefully calibrated network of filters and delays’, offering up to 25 seconds of reverb decay.
Kleverb is available for iOS, Mac & Windows, and offers three different room size setups (small, medium, large), selectable filter on both early and late reflections, modulation, damping, diffusion and more.
It also features a ducker that uses the dry signal as side-chain. This is useful to keep vocals or other solo instruments distinct, even with very’ wet’ reverb settings.
- Room size selection.
- Filters with selectable type on both early and late reflections.
- Wet signal modulation.
- Damping filter.
- Diffusion and Stereo Spread parameters.
- Decay time between 0 and 25 seconds.
- Pre delay parameter.
- Ducker (compressor), with dry signal as sidechain.
- Early / Late signal mix parameter.
- Wet and Dry signal level parameters.
Pricing and Availability
Kleverb is available now for iOS, Mac & Windows with intro pricing of 50% off. See the Klevgränd site for details.