Image-Line has released FL Studio Mobile 3.2, the latest update to their mobile DAW.
Here’s what’s new in version 3.2:
- Audio Tracks: Level, Pan, Pitch, Reverse controls on lower Playlist. Use more than one sample per track.
- Clips: Can now be combined and muted. New Preview option plays currently selected clip only.
- Audio Editor: Edit functions on time selection (Fade in/Out Normalize etc)
- Time selection menu (Insert/Delete time, Trim etc).
- Free samples: Minimal kicks x 55.
- Free presets: GMS presets x200, Supersaw presets x101
- New library product: Pluck Synths
- Export rendering updated and simplified.
- Micro automatic snapping (goes snapping less than one step according to zoom).
- Play position in editors now display only sounding notes.
- Misc bug fixes and stability improvements
See the Image-Line site for details.