This video documents a new collaboration between keyboardist and Spectrasonics founder Eric Persing and wind multi-instrumentalist Pedro Eustache, EP-PE One.
The duo had not previously played together and this video captures their first musical encounters. After the performance, Persing and Eustache each discuss the instruments that they used in the performance.
For their collaboration, the two artists decided to work improvisationally, using the following guidelines:
- Bring only three main instruments
- No knowledge of what the other would bring
- No discussion of what would be played
- No rehearsal, everything completely improvised
- Everything played Live, no prearranged material
- No overdubs or second takes