Skylife has introduced SampleRobot 6 Korg+Wave, an automated sampling tool, designed for use with a variety of Korg gear.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
SampleRobot Korg+Wave is an entry ticket to the world of automatic sampling.
The application is designed to speed up and simplify complex audio sampling procedures and loop finding, audio editing and multisample mapping. It can clone instrumental sounds automatically via Midi or semi-automatically one after another for acoustic and non-Midi instruments.
Beginners can achieve excellent results with just a few clicks.
SampleRobot Korg+Wave offers multisample exports for various Korg products including volca sample, microSAMPLER, Kronos and Pa4X.
But it’s not only for Korg users. Offering export as standard wave files as well SampleRobot Korg+Wave enriches any kind of music production and studio facility.
SampleRobot Korg+Wave comes with the sophisticated WaveRobot wave and transient editor / batch processor already included at the same price as the former single WaveRobot was. So now you get all the advanced sampling features as a bonus.
New Features of SampleRobot 6 Korg+Wave:
- Modular graphical user interface.
- Integrated central WaveRobot loop and transient editor.
- Native MacOS and Windows 10 support.
- Floating Peak Meter.
- Context-sensitive project hierarchy.
- Sample list for easy browsing and searching.
- Optimized activation process.
- Fast sampling process.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Sample export for Korg products and as standard wave files.
- Intuitive project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing, transient recognition and sample editing.
- Many loop and crossfade types including auto-gain crossfades.
- Over 400 MB premium multisamples taken from classic synthesizers included.
Pricing and Availability