Kurzweil has officially announced the PC4 – a new ‘Performance Controller & Production Station’ that promises an updated take on the company’s V.A.S.T. synthesis heritage.
The Kurzweil PC4 features massive polyphony, support for classic 80’s FM synthesis, a 16-track sequencer and more.
- 256 voices of polyphony
- 2 GB of factory sample content + 2 GB of user-loadable space
- 1000+ factory programs
- New! – 6-operator FM Engine with the ability to import 80’s/90’s FM SysEx files
- 9 sets of programmable knobs+sliders+buttons
- 88 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity sensitive keys with aftertouch
- Full native V.A.S.T. editing capabilities
- 16 track Sequencer with dedicated front-panel transport buttons
- 16 arpeggiators (Classic or Step sequencers) with dedicated front-panel controls
- 16 MIDI CC Step Sequencers
- 16 Riff Generators
- Dedicated front-panel transposition and tempo controls
- Ribbon connector input
- (2) 1/4 inch audio input connectors
- (1) stereo 1/8″ audio input jack with FX
- (2) pairs of stereo outputs
- (4) switch pedals (via 2 stereo jacks)
- (2) CC pedal inputs
Pricing and Availability
Details on pricing and availability for the Kurzweil PC4 are still to come at the Kurzweil site.