Polyverse has introduced Comet, described as ‘a reverb of unparalleled lushness and versatility’.
Comet has 5 preset slots created to take advantage of its advanced morphing capabilities. Using variable gliding controls, you can smoothly transition or “morph”
between up to 5 different settings/presets.
- An ‘unbelievably smooth and beautiful’ reverb
- Five interchangeable preset morphing slots
- Glide control to morph between parameters
- Pre Delay & Glide available in milliseconds and rhythmic subdivisions
- Lockable parameters for consistency between presets
- Uniquely rich and musical detune algorithm
- Saturation module from input gain for extra density
- Supports VST / AU / AAX plug-in formats
Pricing and Availability
Comet is available now as a beta release for US $99 (normally $149).
One thought on “Polyverse Comet Lets You Smoothly Morph Between Lush Reverb Effects”
Fun little pitch swirl when morphing to another setting. Pretty cool for sound design.