Audiomodern has introduced Atom V 2.0, an update that introduces NKS Compatibility, a brand-new Preset Browser and Scale-Selector / Randomizer for each of the arpeggiators.
Here’s what they have to say about Atom:
The machine is built around a beautifully diverse collection of intricate textures and organic elements, that were created from a huge collection of field recordings, custom made acoustic instruments including a tuned anker, propellers, the famous Koka’s experimental Box, even a WWII Torpedo and analogue machine noises, which were then painstakingly recorded, edited using the most advanced sound design techniques and finally assembled into a stunning collection of abstract cinematic & experimental organic elements.
Here’s what’s new:
- New Preset Browser allowing Custom Folders for User Presets
- Updated Convolution Reverb Section with 50 New IR Samples
- Scale Selector for the Arpeggiator Randomizer with 30 Scales
- ATOM V2.0 is fully NKS-ready (Komplete Kontrol compatible)
- 180+ sound sources, categorized into five categories encompassing a wide variety of sounds
- 7.2 Total Gb of sounds (Compressed to 6.73 Gb using .NCW Lossless format)
- Full keyboard range of sample playback
- Multi-Layer Engine
- Individual Effects for each Layer
- Individual Arpeggiator with New Scale-Selector for each Layer
- Random Sequence Generator
- NKS Compatibility
- New Convolution reverb impulse engine
- 24Bit/48Khz resolution for all source samples
- Multi-Genre versatility
Pricing and Availability:
Atom 2.0 is available now for EU 149.00. Version 2 is a free update for all existing users.