SampleScience has introduced Northern Boarders, a sample-based plugin instrument that they describe as a ‘vintage sound machine’.
Each of the 42 sounds included in Northern Boarders can be enhanced using 4 retro-sound layers: field recording, surface noises (from vintage electronics), analog noises (sampled from modular analog synthesizers) as well as transient and artifacts effects.
- 42 multi-sampled sounds of analog synthesizers and electro-acoustic sounds
- Multi-layers engines: field recordings, vintage medias surface noises, analog synthesizers noise colors and waveforms.
- Highpass/lowpass filter
- Transients from vinyl and audio cassette
- Artifacts from old media (vinyl and VHS)
- Available as a VST/AU plugin instrument for macOS and Windows 7 and up (32-bit and 64-bit)
Pricing and Availability
Northern Boarders is available now for US $30.