TA Programming has introduced their first hardware product for the music industry, their MIDI & CV Interface.
Key features include:
- MIDI – USB Pass Through. This enables a low-latency MIDI to USB converter straight out the box, with no setup required. Compatible with SYSEX transfer, and is able to work independently of the CV outputs.
- Multi-Synth Control. With 4 universally routable outputs, MIDI capability, along with the ability to daisy chain interfaces, one can control multiple independent synthesizers simultaneously, with low latency – even in a split keyboard configuration.
- Enhanced Scaling Accuracy. Achieved with Multipoint Mapping + Realtime Floating Point Conversion – this can account for synths that are out of tune, drifting, and even synths that have non-linearities on their V/Oct range.
- Extra Pitch Stability. The developers say that their layered decoupling topology and advanced power regulation circuits preserve your tuning, no matter the USB host.
- -9V to +10V Output Range. Works with almost any synthesizer on the market. Can supply enough voltage to even trigger some +15V only gates.
- Automatic EPROM saving and loading. Ensures your desired configuration is preserved when the interface is unplugged.
Pricing and Availability
The TA Programming MIDI & CV Interface is available to pre-order for £249.99.