Spanish synthmaker Corsynth has introduced the C111 Multimode Contour Generator – a quad analog envelope generator and modulation source in MU format.
The C111 Multimode Contour Generator can be configured to create different kind of envelopes, from AD to ADSR and many more. The module is composed by four identical envelope generators, with two operation modes:
- AD : Attack – Decay; and
- ASR : Attack – Sustain – Release.
The envelopes can be combined by pairs to create envelope shapes that are not possible using a standard envelope generator. And the envelopes can be used both independently and in pairs, at the same time. As a result, up to six different envelopes are available.
Another interesting feature of the C11 is that each envelope can be set to loop mode. This means that each of the four primary envelopes can be used as an LFO. The frequency range goes from 60Hz to one cycle every 15 seconds. And you can combine two envelopes in loop mode to generate complex modulation signals.
- Four independent envelopes with AD and ASR modes
- Each envelope can be set in Loop mode independently
- Attack time from 1mS to 5 seconds
- Decay time from 20 mS to 10 seconds
- Gate A-B and Gate C-D are internally connected
- Up to six envelopes available at the same time.
Pricing and Availability
The C111 Multimode Contour Generator is available now for 265€ (+ VAT where applicable).