TC Electronic has introduced the Hall Of Fame 2 X4 Reverb – a hardware effects pedal that offers a variety of standard reverbs, Shimmer effects and more.
- Reverb pedal with 4 pressure-sensitive footswitches for complete control of ambience
- 4 MASH footswitches let you toggle between reverb sounds instantly
- New Shimmer reverb uses SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER algorithm for other-worldly sounds
- Preset bank switch lets you easily access up to 8 stored reverb presets
- 10 quality reverb types plus 6 TonePrint slots that let you store effects and artist TonePrints
- Pre-delay knob for fine tuning reverb response time provides total reverb control
- MASH footswitches give you powerful effect-specific real-time parameter control
- Craft reverbs and assign MASH functionality with free TonePrint App (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*)
- Works flawlessly with both guitar and FX loop level signals
- Expression pedal and MIDI inputs let you control parameters and switch presets remotely
- Mono and Stereo inputs and outputs give optimal versatility
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is on
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Pricing and Availability
The Hall Of Fame 2 X4 Reverb is available now with a street price of about US $250.
One thought on “TC Electronic Intros Hall Of Fame 2 X4 Reverb Pedal”
What an amazing feature set. I expect the sound to be excellent.
I recently got a Neunaber Immerse MkII, which is a wonderful sounding reverb pedal, and offers quite a bit of versatility in its small pedal format. However, it lacks presets, deep editing, and realtime control, so for a comparable price, this TC really does win on most fronts.
I’d be curious how the TC compares to the Neunaber in an A/B of the quality of the reverbs alone. In other shootouts, I thought the Immerse was head and shoulders above the competition.