Korg has released a major update to the firmware for its Prologue synth line.
The update adds microtonal support, wet/dry control for stock effects, ‘aftertouch in’ support and more.
Here’s what’s new in Prologue firmware v2.0:
- Support for microtuning feature (as on minilogue xd)
- Added wet/dry mix control to stock delay and reverb effects via shift-depth parameter (as on minilogue xd)
- Display original value
- Support for reception and assignment of MIDI after touch.
- Added controls for arpeggiator speed and gate time.
- Added option to turn off oscilloscope display
- Fixed tempo delay times when master clock is external.
- Fixed display and handling of bipolar percent edit parameters for user oscillators.
- logue-sdk minor update to API version 1.1-0 (developer features)
- Fixed other minor bugs
It’s a free download from the Korg site.