Apple has released an update to GarageBand for iOS that adds support for external hard drives, SD card readers and USB drives.
The update opens up the possibilities of new workflows for GarageBand users.
Here’s what’s new in GarageBand 2.3.8:
- Support for Dark Mode and new Share sheet in iOS 13
- Access files from external hard drives, SD card readers, and USB drives
- Improves audio fidelity of Apple Loops when making tempo and key changes
- New downloadable “Skyline Heat” sound pack with a collection of over 350 new Hip Hop loops and 6 drum kits
- Search for Apple Loops by Sound Library pack name
- Provides performance and stability improvements
GarageBand for iOS is available a free download.