Eventide has introduced QVox for iOS, a creative audio effect that transforms vocals, guitars, drums, and synths into four independent voices.
This lets you create harmonies, widen instruments and design rhythmic sequences with diatonic pitch shifting and delay.
You can choose the key, scale, and each voice’s pitch and delay interval, with the ability to alter any parameters in real-time using the Ribbon controller.
- Four independent voices (labeled as A, B, C, D) with diatonic pitch shifting and delay
- Select Key and Scale to create harmonies that coincide with your compositions or use the Learn button to set the key by the incoming note you play
- Group the four delays so that they are evenly spaced or spread out
- Sync the delays to tempo, or a value of your own choosing
- The Ribbon controller allows for dynamic modification of several knobs at once to easily morph between settings
- Factory presets help get you started or create your own User presets
- Mixlock helps when auditioning different presets by enabling a global Mix value that will remain constant for every subsequently loaded preset
- Works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 effect, or Inter-App Audio effect
Pricing and Availability:
QVox for iOS is available now for $14.99 USD.