Audiaire has introduced Zenith, an advanced MIDI processor with a host of filters, chorder, scaler, LFOs, envelopes, and 24 x 32 step sequencers controlling MIDI CCs, pitch, velocity and gate at a variety of rates.
- Extensive Preset Library – 200+ presets offering default maps for popular software/hardware including Serum, Massive, Sylenth, Roland Juno 106, MKS-80, Yamaha DX7 and much more.
- Customizable Control Surface – Easily map knobs, faders, sliders, LFOs, filters, and envelopes to MIDI CC and SysEx functions in any device – realise unparalleled sound generation functionality in MIDI gear and soft synths.
- Powerful MIDI CC Sequencer – Individual sequencers for up to 24 x MIDI CCs, each running at up to 27 unique rates with 100 sequence lane presets and a variety of unique lane modifiers.
- Chorder, Scaler, Velocity Limiter – Smart chord generator with support for up to 792 individual chords, automatic scale generation and note velocity manipulation.
- Custom Sysex Scripting – Easily add obscure SysEx devices and unlock unique functionality in rare, vintage hardware – or simple MIDI learn functions for compatible soft synths.
Pricing and Availability:
Zenith is available now for $79 USD. A demo version is also available.