With WIDI Master, you can connect MIDI devices ,without wires, or you can pair your Bluetooth MIDI controller with any standalone MIDI instrument. You can even pair your standalone MIDI hardware with an iOS device or Mac.
And Windows and Android users can use the ‘WIDI BUD’ to use wireless MIDI over Bluetooth.
- Wireless technology Bluetooth (ver. 5), MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy-Compliant
- 1x MIDI IN (5pin-DIN)
- 1x MIDI OUT (5pin-DIN)
- Switch, indicator 1x switch
1x Multicolor LED
- Compatible devices WIDI Master, WIDI BUD, Bluetooth MIDI controllers, iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, Mac with Bluetooth 4.0 installed
- Compatible OS iOS 8 or later, OSX Yosemite or later
- Firmware update On the air by using WIDI PLUS software (iOS/ MacOSX)
CME says that they expect “a round latency of 10-15 ms.”
Pricing and Availability
The WIDI Master is available for pre-order for $39 USD.