IK Multimedia has introduced Hammond B-3X, a tonewheel organ virtual instrument for iPad.
The app, created in collaboration with Hammond USA and Suzuki Music Corp. of Japan, offers the same features as their desktop version. The iPad version is designed for performing musicians wanting a simple stage rig, MIDI controller support and the classic Hammond sound.
- Designed in cooperation with Hammond Organ Company
- Edit tonewheel model, leakage, key click, percussion & chorus controls
- 24 custom drawbar settings available per preset
- Official Leslie speaker emulation, with 7 amps and 5 cabinets
- Parallel guitar amp with 2 amp models and 4×12 cabinet
- 5-effect stompbox pedalboard for ultra-flexible tonal shaping
- 3-effect studio post FX section for final polish
- Controls-only view for live or session use
- MIDI program change preset assignments
- Assignable MIDI for use with external controllers
- AUv3 compatibility for use inside recording apps
Pricing and Availability:
Hammond B-3X for iPad is available now, with an intro price of $99.99, through March 2020.