Sonicware – creators of the ELZ_1 synthesizer, have launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund production of the LIVEN 8bit warps, described as an 8-bit wave memory synthesizer.
LIVEN 8bit warps combines an 8-bit waveform memory synthesizer with a step sequencer, designed with live performance in mind.
Key features include 16 physical control knobs, parameter locking for each sequencer step, a looper, and SYNC IN/OUT and MIDI IN/OUT connectors to make synchronized performance with other equipment easy.
- MIDI IN & OUT
- SYNC IN & OUT
- Built-in Speaker
- Stereo line output
- Stereo line input
- Headphone output
- 9V DC, 6 AA batteries
- Four 8bit wave memory synth engines ( WARP, ATTACK, MORPH, FM )
- Powerful voice mode( POLY, MONO, LEGATO, UNISON and ARPEGGIATORS )
- ADSR EG
- LPF, HPF, BPF
- Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Hall and Plate Effects
- 1xLFO( for Pitch&Filter Freq )
- 128-patch memory
- 128-waveform memory
- 64-step Sequencer, 128 patterns, Real-time and step recording, Pattern chain, Metronome
- Octave shift
- Pitch bend
- Swing control
- Parameter automation
Pricing and Availability
The LIVEN 8bit Warps synthesizer is being funded via a Kickstarter project and is available to backers starting at about $165 USD.