Ahead of the 2020 NAMM Show, Korg has announced the RK-100S keytar, described as ‘the long-awaited rebirth of KORG’s famous keytar’.
The RK-100S features an 8-voice synth engine, two ribbon controllers, a vocoder and battery operation.
- Clear finish shows the woodgrain
- New programs that ’emanate powerful presence’ when soloing
- 37-note slim keyboard
- Two ribbon controllers
- Battery operation allows long operation time
- Vocoder function lets you accent your staging
- Also a great choice as a master keyboard
- A full range of included items such as a soft case
Details on pricing and availability are to be announced.