‘The Electro-Harmonix Mod Rex Polyrhythmic Modulator is a hardware effects pedal that features four separate tempo-synced modulation sections.
In the video above, keyboardist Dave Sherman demonstrates some of the pedal’s possibilities when combined with straightforward stage keyboard type sounds.
- Up to four simultaneous modulation sections synced in time
- MOD section offers a choice of Vibrato, Flanger, Chorus or Phaser
- Standalone Tremolo, Modulated Panning and Modulated Filter sections
- 9 tempo subdivision options for each modulation section
- 4 LFO shape options for each modulation section
- 100 storable presets
- Full stereo input and output
- Tap Tempo and Tempo Sync to an external device with MIDI Clock or an external pulse clock
- Full MIDI control of all parameters and recalling of presets
- External expression pedal input
- External foot controller input to bank presets up and down
Pricing and Availability
‘The Electro-Harmonix Mod Rex is available now, with a street price of about $250.