Synthesist Omri Cohen shared this in-depth look at the Instruo Arbhar – a new Eurorack module that lets you explore granular synthesis.
The Instruo Arbhar is a module that’s designed for processing, mangling, and transforming audio into new sounds. It features six buffers with up to ten seconds of audio record time, plus an all samples linked mode.
- Granular module
- New granular algorithm, the Lexer method
- Six buffers of up to ten seconds each
- Polyphonic granular playback
- Built-in condenser mic
- Automatic capture control
- Forward or backwards playback with probability
- Input and output gain
- Dry/wet control
- Clock in/out
- Includes 2hp expander
You can find out more about the Arbhar at the Instruo site.