MOD Devices has launched a Kickstarter project to fund production of their new MOD Dwarf programmable effects pedal.
The MOD Dwarf is an open platform for effects, amp simulations, cabinets, virtual instruments, synthesizers and MIDI utilities. It’s the company’s third product, following the MOD Duo, the MOD Duo X.
- Quad-core 64 bit ARM CPU running at 1.3GHz , with 8 gb storage, and 1 gb RAM.
- The MOD Dwarf completely changes the game:
- Open-source technology
- Bringing plugins to gigs in a stage-ready, compact box
- Audio-over-USB function allows you to route your signal with or without processing it by your patches, as well as to manage physical and virtual I/O.
- The MOD Dwarf also allows bidirectional MIDI via USB, which you can address to a specific or to the MIDI aggregator.
Pricing and Availability
The MOD Dwarf is available to project backers starting at $270 USD.