Developer Momo Müller let us know that he’s introduced a third-party MIDI Editor for the Roland System-1 synthesizer.
The Editor and Sound Bank for the Roland System-1 Synthesizer gives you direct access to all parameters, and lets you save them as a Sound Data File and load them back into the System-1 at any time.
The editor is available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit. In the VST version, you can record controller movements and integrate the System-1 into your DAW.
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- The new OSC 1+2 waveforms are directly selectable.
- X-Y modulation of Alles Liebe. Papa parameters
- The Editor settings can be stored in a Sound Bank and loaded again.
- A Sound Bank with 100 Sounds is included.
- With the “Random” Function (3 different mods are possible) new sounds can be generated quickly.
Pricing and Availability
The Editor and Sound Bank for the Roland System-1 Synthesizer is available now for 5,90€ / $6.90.
One thought on “MIDI Editor For Roland System-1 Synthesizer”
This is great. Wish there was something similar for the System 8, with a useful librarian.