Developer & musician Randy George has introduced the Z Prism ContinuuMini Performer Case, a third-party case for the Haken ContinuuMini.
The Performer Case is designed to be a compact complement to the ContinuuMini, protecting it for travel and letting you wear the ContinuuMini while performing.
- Constructed from laser cut birch plywood
- Lightweight durable protection for the ContinuuMini
- Secure form fit design with foam lined interior
- Exterior lined with fine grain leather textured vinyl
- Removable case lid with magnetic latch system
- Adjustable strap length of 31”-55” (79cm-140cm)
- Multiple performance harness configurations
- Access port for audio, mini-USB, Aux jacks
- Included pack of 6 low profile screws for ContinuuMini
- 2 included silicon bands for attaching/securing accessories
- 2 included fabric loops to assist instrument removal
- Dimensions: 1 1/4? x 2 7/8? x 21 5/8? (33 x 74 x 548.5mm)
Pricing and Availability
The Z Prism ContinuuMini Performer Case is available for $140 USD.
4 thoughts on “Continuumini Performer Case”
I’m really impressed too! I suppose you’d need a PhD in industrial design in order to come up with a black box with a strap and a pouch. He even got the measurements right, which leads me to believe he may have been helped by a mathematician, too. It’s crazy what technology can do nowadays.
Great work Randy !
Keytar Contiuumini, yes please!