Finegear has introduced The Dust Collector, a new analog multi-effects unit, inspired by vintage effects.
They say that “The Dust Collector is the first of the Arkive_Effects_ series, aiming to honor and expand upon the history of experimentation in music, shaking some of the dust that has settled on the 1970’s.”
The Dust Collector features 2 VC LFOs, 2 tape saturations, a spring reverb, a delay and a phaser. The effects are patchable, so you can insert an effect in the delay’s feedback loop or add modulation to the phaser. You can poke the springs behind a removable cover. And Finegear included several features that you can mod directly on the PCB.
- LFOs. Two CV outputs, one inverted output and a CV input for speed control.
- Spring Reverb. Input and output CV controllable VCAs
- Delay. CV modulated delay time
- Phaser. CV modulated Depth
- Bi-colour LEDs to help you visualize modulations.
Pricing and Availability
The Dust Collector is available now to pre-order for 400,00€, and are expected to ship in July 2020.