Dreadbox & Sinevibes have introduced the Typhon, a new synth that combines analog synthesis with stereo digital effects, and offering complex modulation routing, 256 preset memory and a 32-note sequencer.
It also features external audio in, so you can use it as a powerful effects processor.
- Analog Circuit including 2 Dreadbox Oscillators, a 4-pole Low Pass Filter, and Multiple Analog VCAs
- 2 Envelope Generators for the Filter and the Amp
- 3 Modulators with 4 Different Modes (LFO, EG, Random, Parameter Step Sequencer) and Multiple Active Targets
- All analog parts feature a dedicated direct control on the left front panel.
- With the sliders, buttons, and encoder on the right side of the front panel you can control the Amp and the Filter envelopes, the sequencer, the modulators, and the stereo effects, in order to create and save your desired sounds
- 12 DSP stereo effects (32bit @96kHz) developed by Sinevibes, including Distortion, Bit crusher, Chorus, Ensemble,Flanger, Delay and Reverb
- 32 Note Sequencer that can be used to sequence notes in the traditional way or used as a modulation source
- 254 preset memory, with import/export support
- External audio input that can turn this box into the ultimate effects unit
- Portable, Powered via USB with full MIDI and CC Implementation
Typhon Video Demo:
Synthesis on the Typhon:
Pricing and Availability
The Typhon is expected to be available in July 2020 for 349€