Arturia today introduced the KeyStep 37, the latest controller in their KeyStep line.
The KeyStep 37 offers Chord mode, Scale mode, real-time LED note feedback, MIDI CC control and more, with USB, MIDI and CV connectivity in a ‘Slimkey’ format.
- 37-note Slimkey keyboard, with velocity, aftertouch and real-time RGB LED indicators
- Sequencer and arpeggiator – Sequence up to 64-steps with 8-note polyphony and 8 custom pattern slots, or explore 8 modes of arpeggiation.
- Chord mode – Generate chord sequences that respond to your velocity, with 12 chord types, and animate your chords with the articulate instrument-like strum control.
- Scale mode – ‘Quantize’ the keyboard, choosing from 5 scales, including a user-defined scale
- Assignable MIDI CC controls – Interact with your hardware and software with 16 assignable MIDI CC parameters across 4 switchable banks, accessible via a new control panel and screen.
- Versatile connectivity – Connect to your computer, your desktop MIDI synths, or your CV & modular gear for simultaneous control over hardware and software.
Pricing and Availability
The Arturia KeyStep 37 controller is available now for $199 USD.