Tracktion has released a ‘massive’ update to MOK Waverazor wave slicing synthesizer, along with a library of more than four hundred new patches, created in alliance with PlugInGuru.com.
Waverazor uses a patented oscillator design to ‘splice’ waveforms. Version 2.5 brings an array of new features, including three new Filters, three new Effects and two new Modulators – combined with significant advances in the DSP modules to give greater control to reverbs and delays.
Here’s what’s new:
- The new CombLPF filter offers a great sounding comb and can be used as a reverb building block.
- The All-Pass filter provides the user with options to create phasers, reverbs and timbral shifts in distortion.
- The third new filter, TapLine 8, consists of eight short delays to aid physical modelling.
- Effects updates include the new TapLine8X effect to give longer delay time, a MOK style reverb effect and a dual-stereo delay effect.
- Further improvements include a modular style Step Generator, complete with direction control and a smooth Random source for natural movement.
In cooperation with PlugInGuru.com, Mok has also developed Unified – Waverazor, a library of more than four hundred factory patches in Unify’s native patch format. Unify is also a plug-in host which gives plug-ins users Layering and Splitting capabilities. Owners of both Unify and Waverazor can now load all the new Waverazor patches and combine, layer, split and stack them in conjuction with any other plug-ins they own.
Pricing and Availability
Waverazor is available for $159. Waverazor 2.5 is a free upgrade for current owners.
11 thoughts on “Waverazor Synthesizer Gets ‘Massive’ Update”
Great update. Thanks.
Im surprised you haven’t made a post about the new Autechre album coming out.
i’m suprise sombody still listen to them (or care)
What the hell are you talking about mate? I don’t know any musician who can reach their level except for Richard D. James! If you know single one please tell me
Brian and karen tregaskin!
Lol except them and Phonic Boy on Dope and Lego Feet
err, why are you talking about Autechre ? If there was a D-50 VST published, would you talk about Depeche Mode (or any 80’s band who used this machine)…
If we only talked about what you expecting us to talk it would be very boring, Especially for you 🙂
Is there a level to reach?
Yes there is a level to reach in the depth of the human psyche.
Not really but if you listen to IDM you usually think you are better then others (a lot of the times you are right) so “a pyramid of level” and ” the best” is natural occupation