Befaco has introduced the Lich, a programmable multi-function module, based on the Rebel Technology OWL platform.
The OWL platform lets you use Pure Data, Max Gen or Faust code to create new functions for the module. And you can customize the module with a wide range of existing patches.
The Lich is a Befaco-Rebel collaboration that brings back Owl’s platform with this new hardware iteration. It has stereo in and out, four pot controls summed to cv inputs (like the classic Owl module) It also features CV and Gate outputs, patch selection with display and USB MIDI host and device connections.
- Stereo Audio IN and OUT at 48k 24 bits.
- 4 CV controls (Pot + Attenuated CV in)
- 2 CV outputs.
- 2 Gate intputs + buttons.
- 1 Gate Output.
- Patch selection and visialization via display.
- USB host and Device connections
Pricing and Availability
The Lich is available assembled for 363,00 € or as a kit for 205,70 €.