Ahead of the 2021 NAMM Show, Korg has announced the return of the RK-100S keytar.
The RK-100 is a keytar synth and MIDI controller that features dual ribbon controllers, a vocoder and the option to run it from batteries.
The wooden body of the original RK-100 is a hallmark of the 100S, which is now available in a finish that accentuates its wood grain. Numerous sounds ideal for solo performance have been added, tailoring the RK-100S to stage performance.
- Clear finish shows the beautiful woodgrain
- New programs that emanate powerful presence when soloing
- 37-note slim keyboard for easy playability
- Two ribbon controllers to broaden your performance potential
- Battery operation allows long operation time
- Vocoder function lets you accent your staging
- Also a great choice as a master keyboard
- A full range of included items such as a soft case
Details on pricing and availability are to be announced.