Korg today announced that its MS-20 FS (full-size) Monophonic Synthesizer is now available, pre-assembled, in four colors.
The MS-20 is a 37-key classic analog monosynth, with patch bay and external signal processor, originally released in 1978. The MS-20 FS reissues the original with some new features, including MIDI IN and USB.
The MS-20 FS was previously available in 2014 in small numbers as a kit. This full-size reissue consists of limited numbers of the four different powder-coated color variations (green, white, blue, black).
Korg describes the reissue as a “genuine MS-20 made by KORG, faithful to the original in every way.”
- Full-sized 37-note (3-octave) MS-20 keyboard made by KORG
- Four different color variations in a powder-coated finish (green, white, blue, black)
- Provides two types of MS-20 filter: early model and late model
- Faithfully reproduces the analog circuitry of the original
- 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure
- External Signal Processor (ESP) to process an external signal
- Patching system provides an extremely high degree of sound creation
- MIDI IN connector and USB port for keyboard and DAW MIDI connectivity
- AC adaptor
- The original is reproduced in every detail, including the package finish, owner’s manual and settings chart
Pricing and Availability
All four KORG MS-20 FS models are now available with U.S. MAP pricing of $1399.99.