British boutique synth maker Analogue Solutions let us know that the Leipzig v3, a new desktop analog synth that updates its discontinued rack-mountable Leipzig-S analog synth/sequencer, is now available.
Leipzig v3 is inspired by classic 70’s synth designs, and offers extensive routing possibilities, a Moog-style filter, two VCOs (Voltage-Controlled Oscillators) and an analog step sequencer.
- Analog voice and modulation circuitry.
- Moog style transistor ladder filter – 24db/Octave 4 pole.
- Two analog VCOs with individual Glide (portamento).
- Sub-VCO for extra depth and power.
- Osc Sync & Cross-Mod.
- Option to overdrive the mixer and filter.
- Extensive modulation routing possibilities.
- Versatile analog CV step sequencer – with a variety of clocking options.
- 16-step sequencer, with transpose feature.
- The sequencer can be used as a modulation source.
- Versatile CV patch bay.
- Rugged steel/aluminum construction.
- MIDI In for DAW/software sequencing.
- Headphone output.
Pricing and Availability
Leipzig v3 is available now for £849.00, excluding Tax/VAT.